- ROPOA Financial Reports*
This page also contains the Investment Policy Statement (IPS) and Audit Committee Reports.
- Annual Treasurer's Report - see Meeting Minutes* for April.
- Annual Finance Committee Report - see Meeting Minutes* for April.
* Starred pages are for Owners/Residents only.
- ROPOA Property Assessments.
Job Description Highlights
- Maintain proper books of accounting, including:
---- Prepare required invoices
---- Pay properly approved ROPOA’s indebtedness
---- Record assessment payments and other monies received
---- Process payroll for employees
---- Pay monthly payroll liabilities
---- Prepare monthly financial reports for Board and posting on web site
---- Initiate collection action for overdue assessments
- Attend all Board meetings, including work session and participate in all board related correspondence
- Present Treasurer report at each Board meeting.
- File quarterly and annual payroll reports, including W-2s and 1099s
- File ROPOA Federal income tax form
- Cause an annual audit of the accounting records
- Maintain the master detail investment records (required for income taxes purposes)
- Serve as a member of the Finance Committee
Make checks payable to ROPOA and mail to:
216 Foothills Mall Drive
Maryville, TN 37801